Monday 22 January 2007

POETRY - PHILOSOPHY


Impending Conflict or Prodigal Son

So what I feared during my residence in Cyprus, about returning to England,
Is possibly beginning to happen, for I just glimpsed the faintest perception,
Of being exorably dragged back, into the ensnaring tentacles of internecine conflict.
For I have the choice of letting this situation pass, without wasting time & energy,
In a protracted struggle, engendering deeper antipathy, which will delay me
On my journey of discovery & enlightenment, enjoying creativity & fulfillment.
But be thankful for this blesson & opportunity, to clean the slate & generate more Light,
Or to stand up for what is right & just, in the face of uncontrolled greed, animosity & arrogance.
But to fully comprehend the whole problem, it’s source & ramifications,
Must surely be a prerequisite & introduction, before any course of action is contemplated & implemented.

No comments: